Subject: Fwd: Inquiry about registration of e-liquid
From: "Justyna Kozubska" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA tpd" <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Emil Sołtan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 11:44:37 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good morning,

Last week i have sent you an e-mail with inquiry about registration of 
electronic cigarettes. I hope it has already been read by the right person. 
I'm waiting for the answer with some impatience, because the sales 
department of the company I work for is putting a lot of pressure on me. I 
will be very grateful for your answer and please forgive my impatience. My 
questions are included in the email below and in copied text below.

"Good morning,

I hope you doing well.

Our cooperating company has registered product on Estonian market (e-liquid 
for e-cigarettes). If he take a decision about add new presentation is he 
need to wait 6 months before place product on market? Or he can put product 
on market just after add presentation? Is adding new presenation of existing 
product are charged?

For example:

Already on the Estonian list of registred product exist product: 
02245-20-00159 MONO SALTS Tytoń 20. And on presentation is Polish name 
"Tytoń" written. Can we translate this name to Estonian language? And after 
translation and notification of new presentation shall we wait 6 months or 
we can put product with Estonian trade name and labelling on market just 
after notification?

The second question. Do we need to register under the TPD the concentrated 
flavours/aroma when we sell them in 10ml or 1L?

Thank you in advance for answer."

  <https://pixoma.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Atom_FusionLabs_x5.gif>

Justyna Kozubska

Quality and Compliance

+48 733 303 504
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Fusion Labs sp. z o.o.
ul. Świętokrzyska 10a
26-001 Masłów Pierwszy

NIP: 6572968622

www.fusion-labs.pl <https://www.fusion-labs.pl>

Fusion Labs spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w 
miejscowości Masłów Pierwszy (26-001) przy ulicy Świętokrzyskiej 10A, 
wpisaną do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy w Kielcach, X 
Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego za numerem KRS 0000963058, 
NIP 6572968622, REGON 521619800, kapitał zakładowy: 18 000,00 zł

Treść tej wiadomości oraz dołączonych do niej plików zawiera informacje 
poufne, przeznaczone tylko dla adresata. Udostępnianie, ujawnianie, 
powielanie, rozpowszechnianie bądź powoływanie się na jakikolwiek fragment 
tej wiadomości lub jej załączników jest zabronione. W razie przypadkowego 
otrzymania tej wiadomości, prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy oraz trwałe 
jej usunięcie.

The content of this message and the files attached to it contain 
confidential information intended only for its recipient. Sharing, 
disclosing, reproducing, distributing or referencing any part of this 
message or its attachments is prohibited. In case of accidental receipt of 
this message, please notify the sender and permanently delete it.

  <https://pixoma.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Logo-Go_Bears.png> 
<https://pixoma.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Logo_Los_Aromatos.png>

--- Treść przekazanej wiadomości --- 
Temat: 	Inquiry about registration of e-liquidData: 
Thu, 15 Feb 2024 11:26:14 +0100Nadawca: 
Justyna Kozubska  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked]>Adresat: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Good morning,

I hope you doing well.

Our cooperating company has registered product on Estonian market (e-liquid 
for e-cigarettes). If he take a decision about add new presentation is he 
need to wait 6 months before place product on market? Or he can put product 
on market just after add presentation? Is adding new presenation of existing 
product are charged?

For example:

Already on the Estonian list of registred product exist product: 
02245-20-00159 MONO SALTS Tytoń 20. And on presentation is Polish name 
"Tytoń" written. Can we translate this name to Estonian language? And after 
translation and notification of new presentation shall we wait 6 months or 
we can put product with Estonian trade name and labelling on market just 
after notification?

The second question. Do we need to register under the TPD the concentrated 
flavours/aroma when we sell them in 10ml or 1L?

Thank you in advance for answer.

-- 

  <https://pixoma.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Atom_FusionLabs_x5.gif>

Justyna Kozubska

Quality and Compliance

+48 733 303 504
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Fusion Labs sp. z o.o.
ul. Świętokrzyska 10a
26-001 Masłów Pierwszy

NIP: 6572968622

www.fusion-labs.pl <https://www.fusion-labs.pl>

Fusion Labs spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością z siedzibą w 
miejscowości Masłów Pierwszy (26-001) przy ulicy Świętokrzyskiej 10A, 
wpisaną do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy w Kielcach, X 
Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego za numerem KRS 0000963058, 
NIP 6572968622, REGON 521619800, kapitał zakładowy: 18 000,00 zł

Treść tej wiadomości oraz dołączonych do niej plików zawiera informacje 
poufne, przeznaczone tylko dla adresata. Udostępnianie, ujawnianie, 
powielanie, rozpowszechnianie bądź powoływanie się na jakikolwiek fragment 
tej wiadomości lub jej załączników jest zabronione. W razie przypadkowego 
otrzymania tej wiadomości, prosimy o powiadomienie o tym nadawcy oraz trwałe 
jej usunięcie.

The content of this message and the files attached to it contain 
confidential information intended only for its recipient. Sharing, 
disclosing, reproducing, distributing or referencing any part of this 
message or its attachments is prohibited. In case of accidental receipt of 
this message, please notify the sender and permanently delete it.

  <https://pixoma.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Logo-Go_Bears.png> 
<https://pixoma.pl/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/Logo_Los_Aromatos.png>